Today started off slow, but it ended well!
I just got back from eating out at a restaurant, and I realized that there ARE ways to be healthy whilst eating out...but I'll get to that later.
Today, I was VERY groggy this morning. I think it was remnants for my Tylenol PM, so I was feeling sorta jello-y and had a hard time motivating.
Consequently, my gym workout got cut a lil short, but I did have a great breakfast.
Breakfast
Egg substitute with ham, mushrooms, green onion, and garlic.
2 apricots
Exercise
20 mins on funny elliptical machine
Leg presses
Butt presses
Hamstring curl
Snack
1 fuji apple
Lunch - wasn't that hungry
1 cup of chicken/rice/veggie soup
I knew that I was meeting up for a girls night at 6pm, so I was determined to HAVE A PLAN. My plan: Eat at home first!
Pre-dinner dinner
southwestern chicken strips (foster farms)
whole wheat english muffin sandwich with slice of reduced fat jarlesburg cheese and 4 slices of healthy choice turkey
Coke Zero
Happy Hr
1 large bottle of Pellegrino--all for myself!
1 piece of bread dipped in vinegar/olive oil
Beet salad w/candied walnuts (:( ), feta cheese--YUM!
I had a little sip of wine, and a little piece of steak too...not too bad.
Just did 300 crunches to finish off the night!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment