Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 8

Today felt VERY off. I need to get back on track, esp with work starting up, etc. But, it was b/c I was so busy at work, that I didn't get to drink all the water I wanted, was tempted at lunch, and ate some unplanned snacks--eek!

But, took the vitamin today in 2 increments; 1/2 after breakfast and 1/2 with dinner. No nausea!

ALSO! Got another YOU: On a diet. It cost $27 ($25 + tax). My mom's happy, and I'm happy to have it as a mutual reference!

Breakfast
Egg scramble with sauteed mushrooms and onion
Peach

Snack
Grapes

Lunch
Went to Fresh Choice with my dad (same idea as Soup Plantation)
Loaded my plate with salad, tuna taragon (made with pasta shells), cous cous, and I even got the additional chicken breast for $1.99.
Had a diet coke, and while eating and drinking I had alarming stomach pains! I think it was from the food. I ate only 1/2 my plate and had to go to the restroom suddenly (#2).
Came back feeling better, and didn't finish the salad, but did get a small vanilly fro-yo (low fat vs. non-fat)...so, not the best lunch. Esp since I made a CORE friendly lunch, and simply left it in my car! UG :(

Then, the afternoon didn't get much better, b/c I didn't drink much more that 60 oz of water today, and I had bad snacks at my orientation meeting!

Snack
1 Chantilly cookie (pepperidge farm)--it didn't even taste so great! 1.5 g of fat, 60 cal
2/3 serving of goldfish
2 spears of pineapple (packed this morning)

Skipped the gym b/c I was so tired at 6pm post orientation. How am I going to feel when I'm REALLY working!! EEK

Dinner
WW friendly sausage salad...not core, so 6 pts
2 cupcakes from the Hostess mini-cupcakes, 100 snack pack (eek!)
1 glass of milk
1 glass of Crystal Light

AYAYAYYA

I think I'll eat a piece of fruit later to balance it all out. My stomach feels funny :(

Need to think more soup...soup is healthy!

How was your day?

No comments: