hey!
so today turned out okay...
Breakfast
1/2 c nf cottage cheese
handful of strawberries (maybe 5?)
Snack
Banana
Exercise
Arms
Thighs
30 min elliptical (personal trainer setting)
400 crunches
24oz water
Lunch
whole wheat pasta
tmoato/olive/mushroom sauce
4 slices of turey
1/2 Coke Zero
Side salad with french dressing spritzer (rolled salad in turkey--YUM!)
24 oz water
Rejoined WW this evening. Planning to go every week at 6pm on Thursdays. I got my official weight, so now I know where I stand.
2 goals in mind: birthday weekend in LA & Danica's wedding
I had a 2pt mint chocolate WW bar for a snack around 6pm
24oz water
Dinner
Bread with olive tapenade
Steak salad (asked for dressing on the side, but it was on there! UG!)
Feeling bloated and gassy for dinner, so it must have not been that good for me. The wrap is tomorrow, so we'll see how detoxed I get!
xoxoox
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment